Performer and Laughing Class facilitator known for her proven improvisation based training used for business, personal development and wellness.
Christine has harnessed the power of laughter through nearly 20 years of improvisational stage comedy, corporate team building and comedy wellness programs. She lives by the motto: "If it feels good to laugh, then laugh to feel good."
In 2001, Christine became a founding member of Florida Studio Theatre's Improv Troupe and still performs regularly. She has studied at both the Magnet Theater and Upright Citizens Brigade in New York. Christine has performed at numerous venues including Florida Studio Theatre, Mote Marine Laboratory, the Sarasota Ballet, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Ruth Eckerd Hall, and The Van Wezel Performing Arts Center. Her TV appearances include SNN, News Channel 10, and frequent co-host for The Suncoast View on ABC7. She has also appeared in numerous publications including: The Herald Tribune, The Ticket, The Pelican Press, Sarasota Day, Sarasota Magazine, SRQ Magazine, SCENE Magazine, Style Magazine, and The Observer.
She now delivers her proven improv-based training to companies and individuals around the world. For businesses, these workshops provide a morale boost to the staff while reinforcing the positive benefits of communication and teamwork. For individuals looking for a confidence boost or for professional development techniques such as active listening and better communication, Christine offers one-on-one online classes. Her favorite days are the ones where she provide a safe space to patients of Cancer and Parkinson's treatments, and their caregivers, where a good laugh can often help to cope with stress.
Christine and her husband Christopher currently live in Sarasota, Florida. In her free time, Christine enjoys stalking celebrities on social media, late night snacking and laughing loudly in awkward situations.
Christine Alexander on the cover of The Ticket with the FST Improv Troupe.
"Christine Alexander shared her unique flavor of improv comedy — fleshing out improbable audience suggestions with physical gags worthy of Lucille Ball and voices and characters worthy of Tracey Ullman. Think long-form improv — an hour-long sketch concocted on the spot. She made it look easy." - Your Observer, 2015
- Improv, the Next Generation - YourObserver.com
- Longboat Harbour hosts comedy night - YourObserver.com
- Florida Studio Theater Improv Festival 2016 - TotalTheater.com
- Review: A funny and inventive Sarasota Improv Festival - Herald-Tribune
- Embracing the unknown with FST Improv's Comedy Lottery - YourObserver.com
- SaraSolo Festival returns for second year of one-person shows - Herald-Tribune
- THEATER REVIEW: An eclectic and fun opening to SaraSolo 2016 festival - Herald-Tribune
- SaraSolo Festival presents two more days of one-person shows - Herald-Tribune
- Theater Review: An eclectic, engaging mix for debut SaraSolo Festival - Herald-Tribune
- Theater Review: SaraSolo Festival - YourObserver.com
- FST Improv returns with a comedic twist - YourObserver.com
- Christine and Joey visit Legoland Hotel - Suncoast View
- Six shows on Summer Cabaret Festival lineup this week - Herald-Tribune
- THEATER REVIEW: FST Improv trying to solve challenges of murder mystery comedy - Herald-Tribune
- THEATER REVIEW: FST Improv is familiar and funny - Herald-Tribune
- Weekend's Best Bet: FST Improv - YourObserver.com
- THEATER REVIEW: FST Improv - YourObserver.com
- Comedy Review: Lots of spontaneous laughs at 2013 Sarasota Improv Festival - Herald-Tribune
- Theater Review: FST Improv - YourObserver.com
- Sense and the City: Sarasota's Sexy Six - Herald-Tribune
- Will the real Christine please stand up? - YourObserver.com
- Zombies invade Players Theatre - Herald-Tribune
- So random: Almost anything goes at the Sarasota Improv Festival - Herald-Tribune
- FST Improv Announces Winter Blunderland 11/29 - BroadwayWorld
- Sense and the City: Looking forward to seasons - Herald-Tribune
- ‘Just Desserts’ served up next weekend - Longboat Key News
- FST Improv returns - Herald-Tribune
- FST Improv Presents JUST DESSERTS! 10/1 - BroadwayWorld
- Sarasota Improv Fest Review: Opening night - Herald-Tribune
- Sarasota Improv Festival Review: Night Two - Herald-Tribune
- REVIEW: Sarasota Improv Festival Wrap-up - Herald-Tribune
- Improv actors prep for playtime - YourObserver.com
- Posh paperboy - YourObserver.com
- Cee-Lo's "F*ck You" gets the ASL treatment, happiness ensues - AV Club
- Local actress uses her head for some creative advertising - YourObserver.com
- Laughs in the making at July improv festival - Herald-Tribune
- Zen and the art of improv - Sarasota Critic
- Street Talk - Sarasota Magazine
- Christine Alexander the conqueror - The Observer
Copyright © 2020 Laugh To Feel Good - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy